Seeing film actresses or models, a question definitely comes to every girl’s mind: how does their skin look the same smooth from head to toe? Not only that, their skin always glows. If you also want this particular smooth look then you can try multiple skin treatments such as laser hair removal or deep cleanse facial. Another treatment that guarantees healthy, soft, and shiny skin just like actresses or models is body polishing.
You can easily do body polishing at your home too. This skin treatment, not only prevents your body from drying out, but the shine is also visible on your skin. So how can you do it at home? Let’s understand how this works.
Body Polishing at home
Girls often make the mistake of forgetting to pamper their whole body and focus only on the face. Even for the face, you need to keep it polished for the makeup to look good. If you’re someone who likes to keep it casual with t-shirts and sleeveless tops, body polishing is even more necessary as these clothes expose your arms. After body polishing, you can wear as many dresses as you want because your legs will look smooth and glossy. Let’s jump to the body polishing procedure.
How to do body polishing at home?
What you need:
- Pumice Stone
- Loofah Scrub
- Olive Oil
- Clean Towel
- Shower Gel
- Body Polishing Scrub
- Step 1 – For body polishing, either you take a bath with lukewarm water or you can clean the whole body thoroughly by dipping the towel in hot water.
- Step 2 – Put the olive oil in a bowl and then massage the whole body with olive oil. By massaging the body with oil, your body gets moisturized, due to which the skin starts glowing.
- Step 3 – After oiling the body properly, you do a body polishing scrub. After applying the scrubber on the body with the loofah, rub it, this will remove your dead skin and healthy skin will start to form. Rubbing the hard parts of the body like heels, elbows with a pumice stone will make your skin clearer.
- Step 4 – When your body scrub is done, apply shower gel and take a bath with lukewarm water.
- Step 5 – After taking a shower with lukewarm water, apply moisturizer all over the body. This will make your body completely nourished.
What you need:
- Almond/Coconut oil
- Rice Flour
- Curd/Milk/Cream/Rose Water/Oatmeal Scrub/Jojoba Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- If it is not possible to get beauty treatment due to the expensive expenses of the parlor, then you can do body polishing at home at a low cost. For this, you can prepare body polish yourself at home. Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in two teaspoons of lukewarm almond/coconut oil and massage it all over the body. After this, scrub by mixing fine rice flour or gram flour in this mixture or by rubbing it on the body with similar light hands.
- Turmeric has antibacterial properties and almond or coconut oil nourishes the skin and also makes the skin glow. Scrubbing with rice flour or gram flour is good and dead skin cells are completely removed. This is a very effective and inexpensive body polish.
- Mix three spoons of brown sugar in two spoons of olive oil. Also, add a spoonful of oatmeal to this mixture. Now slowly massage this mixture by applying it all over the body. After massaging for 5 to 10 minutes with light hands, wash the body.
- Body polishing done using curd, milk, cream, rose water, oatmeal scrub, and jojoba oil has an enchanting effect.
- Mix 5 tbsp honey and 10 drops of tea tree oil in a cup of fine salt. Add two spoons of aloe vera gel to this mixture as well. Apply this mixture to the body and wash it after 10 minutes.
Benefits of Body Polishing
- Body polishing removes dead skin cells. Along with this, tanning is also removed, due to which the skin becomes soft and glowing.
- The body relaxes due to the massage during this and the mind becomes stress-free.
- Herbal body polishing eliminates skin blemishes and heals the skin.
- The skin tone of the whole body becomes uniform.
- Your skin glows.
- Body polishing is a natural treatment. Therefore, it does not have any side effects on the skin.
By adopting the above-mentioned home remedies and remedies, you can easily get glowing skin. These home remedies are very easy, by using which you can get glowing skin. If you do such body polishing even two-three times in a month, then you will start seeing the effect on the skin within a month. When your skin is healthy and glowing, you can flaunt it.